Collette Vacations, a family-owned company, has over 90 years’ experience providing group tours.
Collette Vacations offers trips to every continent. The Sullivan family prides itself on providing high-value tours to the world’s most popular destinations.
North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Antarctica.
Tour Participant Demographics:
Not available from Collette Vacations, but anecdotal evidence indicates that most Collette Vacations tour participants are senior travelers.
Single Traveler Information:
Single travelers must pay a supplement. Collette Vacations’ website does not provide detailed information on single supplements.
Varies from $599 for a four-day trip to New Orleans to $6,799 for 17 days in Africa.
Varies from 4 – 17 days.
- Collette Vacations offers an amazing array of itineraries, including 11 river cruises, five rail journeys and 54 trips in North America.
- Unusual destinations include India and Israel.
- Collette Vacations typically offers optional excursions on trips; costs vary by destination and type of side trip.
- The company’s optional cancellation waiver, which costs from $30 to $235 depending on your destination and trip length, will, if purchased, allow you to recover the entire cost of your trip (not including airfare) less the cost of the waiver if you need to cancel your trip.
- Ground transfers from your airport to your hotel will cost extra if Collette Vacations does not book your airfare.
- Collette Vacations offers an AARP Passport member discount.
- Able-bodied companions are “strongly recommended” for travelers who need assistance getting onto a bus or eating. Collette Vacations staff cannot lift or help you onto the bus.
- Tour prices do not include airfare. Collette Vacations can book your airfare for you, if you wish.
162 Middle Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
U. S. A.