Tour Participant Demographics:
Single Traveler Information:
- Go Ahead Tours works to bring you to the world’s top destinations at affordable prices.
- Most Go Ahead Tours are open to wheelchair users and slow walkers, but some itineraries are not suitable for wheelchair or scooter users. It’s best to discuss your travel plans with Go Ahead Tours before you book your trip.
- Go Ahead Tours’ trip prices include airfare to and from your departure point, which may be one or more U. S. cities. You will need to pay for your transportation to your departure point.
- Go Ahead Tours offers a travel protection plan.
- You can choose from walking tours, city stays, spa tours, cruises and escorted tours. Walking tours may include free days, escorted walks and optional excursions.
- Tour groups vary in size. Most groups have 25 – 35 participants, but some are larger.
- Some meals are included in the cost of your tour; be sure to read the itinerary carefully.
- Go Ahead Tours’ World Traveler Club offers discounts to repeat customers.
- Go Ahead Tours offers trip extensions and optional excursions on most itineraries.
Go Ahead Tours
One Education Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
U. S. A.website