Tour Participant Demographics :
Single Traveler Information :
Trip Length :
- Overseas Adventure Travel takes you to the world's top adventure destinations by land and small ship.
- Most Overseas Adventure Travel vacations are not wheelchair-accessible. Travelers on accessible trips must bring their own collapsible wheelchairs and, if needed, an able-bodied companion. Motorized scooters are not permitted.
- Overseas Adventure Travel’s fee includes airfare to and from your departure point, which may be one or more U. S. cities. You will need to pay for your transportation to your departure point.
- Overseas Adventure Travel offers a travel protection plan.
- Some Overseas Adventure Travel itineraries involve walking several miles in one day or other strenuous activities. The company's website offers information on each trip so that you can decide which itineraries are best for you.
- Tour groups are small, with a maximum of 16 guests on land adventures.
- Some Overseas Adventure Travel itineraries sell out very quickly, so it's best to plan your travel as far in advance as possible.
- Overseas Adventure Travel offers discounts to repeat customers and has a frequent traveler club.
- Overseas Adventure Travel's website offers handy international travel information for each itinerary, including dining, etiquette and shopping tips.
Overseas Adventure Travel
347 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
U. S. A.website