Tour Participant Demographics:
Single Traveler Information:
Quick Facts About Road Scholar:
- ERoad Scholar’s program fees may or may not include airfare. Check your program’s itinerary for complete information.
- Nearly all other expenses are included; check each trip’s itinerary for details.
- Road Scholar offers a wide variety of trips and programs. You can learn a new skill, such as basketweaving, try a high-adventure sport, immerse yourself in the culture of another country or participate in a service learning trip. Activity levels vary.
- Road Scholar works hard to accommodate travelers with disabilities, but warns that many overseas destinations do not have accessible facilities.
- Road Scholar offers partial scholarships for their U. S. and Canada programs.
- Some international trips involve “home-basing” at one hotel and taking daytrips to various sites. For example, the “Treasured Sicily” participants spend most nights at a hotel outside of Palermo, but visit destinations all over the island. Check a map or online mapping site to see if you are comfortable with the distances you’ll travel each day.
- Trip insurance is available.
11 Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111-1746
U. S. A.website