Tour Participant Demographics:
Single Traveler Information:
Quick Facts About Grand Circle Travel:
- Grand Circle Travel’s fee includes airfare to and from your departure point, which may be one or more U. S. cities. You will need to pay for your transportation to your departure point. On cruises, your cost varies depending on the departure point you choose. (Exception: Some North American tour charges do not include airfare.)
- Nearly all other expenses are included; check each trip’s itinerary for details.
- A helpful FAQ list on Grand Circle Travel’s website includes all the “fine print,” so you can read all of the details of your contract before you talk with their sales representatives.
- Grand Circle Travel discourages wheelchair users from taking their tours, but permits them to bring a small, collapsible wheelchair if they do decide to travel.
- Motorized scooters are not allowed.
- Grand Circle Travel offers discounts to repeat customers and has a frequent traveler club.
- Trip insurance is available.
347 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
U. S. A.website